The 2020 Workshop program will include presentations from university and state experts on the latest pests, research, and management recommendations for insect pests of ornamentals.
- Dr. David Coyle, Clemson University
- Dr. Lance Osborne, University of Florida
- Dr. Brian Bahder, University of Florida
- Brad Danner, FL Dept. of Ag & Cons Services, Cooperative Agricultural Pest Survey
- Lyle Buss, University of Florida
- Zee Ahmed, FL Dept. of Ag & Cons Services Division of Plant Industry
There will also be discussion sessions and group activities focused on solving pest problems and applying content covered during the workshop.
FDACS CEUs are available:
- Ornamental & Turf Pest control (3 CEUs)
- Limited Certification Lawn & Ornamental (3 CEUs)
- Commercial Lawn & Ornamental (3 CEUs)
- Ornamental & Turf Pest control (2 CEUs)
- Limited Certification Lawn & Ornamental (2 CEUs)
- Commercial Lawn & Ornamental (2 CEUs)
Please join us and stay tuned for more details!
Photos and the program from the 2018 workshop can be found below.